Wednesday 1 February 2017

Adel verpflichtet (Lustiges Taschenbuch Spezial, #54) by Walt Disney Company

Adel verpflichtet (Lustiges Taschenbuch Spezial, #54)Adel verpflichtet by Walt Disney Company
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first flipped through this comic I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the stories. I was on the fence and left it on my shelf for a month until this weekend. And boy, was I wrong!
This collection starts out with an outrageously hilarious story including Uncle Scrooge, Donald and the three nephews, and sets the stage for a fun-filled read until the last page. Hint: it includes aliens and an epic duel in space.
I even found an old story I used to love, but had lost. It was great reading that one again. I can’t say enough good things about it and it will definitely be added to my permanent bookshelf.

View all my reviews