Monday 27 October 2014

The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake

The Goodbye Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery, #4)The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series and it is refreshing to find an author that is capable of maintaining the same level of quality writing throughout each installment.
In addition to the consistency of the writing and dedication to the story and characters as a whole, the author takes her time in developing the characters truthfully and evenly without the loss of plots and mystery.
In this story the characters (main and secondary) are the focus, although the mystery portion is still enjoyable.
The writing is still witty and includes laughs and even some sad parts.
The books in this series quickly became my go-to choice and I can hardly wait for the fifth book.
I certainly recommend this book and the series overall for anyone, who is in the mood for coziness, mystery and characters that the readers can actually enjoy reading.

View all my reviews