Monday 27 October 2014

Writing and Healing contributor Charles H. Anderson

Writing And Healing: Toward An Informed PracticeWriting And Healing: Toward An Informed Practice by Charles H. Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am always hesitant in reading collections of essays that are supposed to provide greater insight into a specific topic to actually accomplish their purpose. However, I was glad to realize that this collection actually, for the most part, contains essays that include the theoretical frameworks for writing for personal development and healing, practical advice and application options within the classroom and community settings, as well as provides guidelines to begin writing for one's own personal writing practice.
I will gladly return to most of these essays for future references not only in my academic endeavors, but also for personal purposes.

View all my reviews