Wednesday 15 February 2017

Desolate (Immortal Rose Trilogy, #1) by Amy Miles

Desolate (Immortal Rose Trilogy, #1)Desolate by Amy Miles
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this ARC by NetGalley in return for an honest review.
This story was, and is, extremely dark, brutal and, just as the title says, desolate. Unfortunately, I could not finish it. It was too much for me and I must warn future and potential readers that this is not a light or quick or happy read. If you have had any sort of traumatic experience, abuse or, to put it in a classic way, “have a delicate disposition” this story will not be for you.
Having said that, I must give the author a tremendous amount of credit for creating such a dark story that made my skin crawl and haunted me in my dreams.
I would recommend this story to anyone, who is looking for a very engaging and dark read.

View all my reviews