Thursday 1 March 2018

Manga Classics: The Scarlet Letter

Manga Classics: The Scarlet LetterManga Classics: The Scarlet Letter by Crystal S. Chan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was auto-approved by the publisher Udon Entertainment through NetGalley to review this title.
Truth be told, I was never able to get into the story The Scarlet Letter; I started the book about 10 years ago, but quickly lost interest. I even tried watching a movie version, but again lost interest.
Having said that, I did make it through this version of the story and I even enjoyed it. The art work was great. The story itself will never be one that I favour, but at least this time I was able to get a good overview of the classic story.
Overall, this was my second manga comic in the Manga Classic series and I’m looking forward reading other installments in this series. I would recommend it to anyone, who enjoys comics and retellings of classics.


View all my reviews